Rep. Jack Ducharme
Proudly Serving House District 111:
Madison, Solon & Norridgewock
Representative Jack Ducharme is serving his first term as a member of Maine’s House of Representatives.
He is no stranger to public service:
- HealthReach Community Health Centers, Board of Directors, 2020
- Madison Area Health Council, Treasurer, 2016 – present
- Weston Woods and Waters Advisory Council, 2019-present
- Town of Madison, Board of Selectmen, Vice Chairman 2011 -2020
- AMS Emergency Services, Inc, Board of Directors, Secretary, 2011-2020
- Madison Business Alliance, Founding Member, Chairman of the Board 2010-2012
- MSAD #59 Board of Directors, 1999-2005, served 2-three year terms
- Skowhegan Area Chamber of Commerce, Director 1981-1987, President 1984-1986
- Grandfather of 8 beautiful grandchildren including 2 sets of twins!
- Choir Director/Cantor – St. Sebastian Church, Madison, ME
- Financial Secretary – Guardian Angel Council, Knights of Columbus
Proudly serving on the Joint Standing Committee on Innovation, Development, Economic Advancement and Business
This committee reviews proposed legislation pertaining to business regulation, including automobile and fuel sales; retail pricing; franchising; advertising; real estate practices; professional and occupational licensing; consumer protection; Finance Authority of Maine (FAME), including student assistance programs at Finance Authority of Maine; economic development; economic planning and development agencies; venture capital and trade programs; opportunity zones; import competition; product marketing; research and development; technology commercialization; technology transfers; tourism; and defense facility conversion.
Congratulatory letters, Legislative Sentiments, flags flown over the Capitol, assistance with state departments, general comments or questions about legislative matters.
Mail: 2 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04330
Legislative Office: (207) 287-1440